Project Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guide to getting yourself started

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Divinity
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Guide to getting yourself started Empty
PostSubject: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 am

There are many things you can do to get started in project-crusade here is a list of a few of them:

1.) Go mining essence at level 1 mining and sell it to other players they will use this to runecraft runes used for magic, If you prefer you can runecraft yourself and sell the runes to the players for a much higher profit.

2.) Fishing and Cooking is the most basic skill and could be most profitable if you sell to other players or if you want some quick cash sell to the general store this wont make you as much money but is a quicker way

3.) Basic training, This is the most simplest way to get money or items when you first start go to the main portal area and you should see the training portal this will get your combat skills up and also could get you some good items

This is a basic guide on how to get started i will post more soon good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://project-crusade.rpg-board.net
My Smexy PK
BANNED
BANNED
My Smexy PK

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Ill probably just mine ess, then rc them myself, cook and fish for myself, and make profit by pking people, thats probably the best way to make a good amount of cash
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:17 pm

good idea there smexy mineing ess is best way to make money as its 50kea per ess!
Back to top Go down
https://project-crusade.rpg-board.net
we pk u
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Nice guide, But look at mine.
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:39 am

nice thx a lot bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to getting yourself started   Guide to getting yourself started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting yourself started
Page 1 of 1