Project Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Base Location Sorted!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Base Location Sorted! Empty
PostSubject: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:41 pm

I have set out and decided where the base location is. I have set out all my portals, objects and a couple of shops. I will be working on NPC training and PVP for a while. After this i will be concentrating on getting all the little bugs fixed.

Thats it for now.

Spinx ~
Back to top Go down
I Crusade I
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 22
First Name : Brandon
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Good luck with all the updating, but I dont think you should add any more shops. On zdr, everything was rares, D weapons, Arrows, everything you got from either drops or making them yourself, and i think that was pretty fun, and it kept more and more people playing the server because you couldnt just log on get super high stats and buy everything you want from shops, you had to fletch for arrows, you had to fish for food, you had to mine for runecrafting, you had to get slayer to get better drops, all good weapons were dropped. I think you should make it this way for a while, and if you are getting more complaints than compliments, just change it back, but if that happens Project-Crusade will end up like all the other servers.. "CUM PAY MY SERWER ITS DA BEST PK SERV EVER!" And i dont want project crusade to end up like that.
Back to top Go down
mitumi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
mitumi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:57 pm

cant wait too see new base source Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I Crusade I
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Oh he means a new one, if so can me and mitumi be BETA testers =)?
Back to top Go down
lax

lax

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 pm

i would like to be a beta tester to >.<
Back to top Go down
I Crusade I
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Yea it would be sweet
Back to top Go down
Tri Edge
BANNED
BANNED
Tri Edge

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:02 pm

i wanna be a beta tester to =D
Back to top Go down
mitumi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
mitumi

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Smile me tooo
Back to top Go down
Michael Jr

Number of posts : 8
First Name : Michael
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks Spinx.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base Location Sorted!   Base Location Sorted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base Location Sorted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade :: General Discussion :: Server Updates-
Jump to: