Project Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think of the server?

Go down 
+2
Tri Edge
we pk u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
we pk u
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-02

What do you think of the server? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Just wondering what you all think of the server, I love and my favorite skill to train is range. How about you all.
Back to top Go down
Tri Edge
BANNED
BANNED
Tri Edge

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:32 pm

i love this server just alot of things i can suggest to help make this server the best server eva!@@@
Back to top Go down
My Smexy PK
BANNED
BANNED
My Smexy PK

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:17 pm

lol we all can tell by the suggestion sub-forum, well so far i like it, but i really didnt go exploring yet because im still fairly new
Back to top Go down
I Crusade I
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 22
First Name : Brandon
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:39 pm

I think that with the ZDR source, the server will get off to a great start. If the community does't end up like ZDR did, it should last alot longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
mitumi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
mitumi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:47 pm

yeh aggred Smile dont really like client though, would be better if it was like real rs =/
Back to top Go down
I Crusade I
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 22
First Name : Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

yea, i dont like the dragons on the minimap, its a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
pur3 roy

pur3 roy

Number of posts : 6
First Name : Roy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:18 am

sorry about abusing with starter:( i promise i would never do it again!! Sad
Back to top Go down
pur3 roy

pur3 roy

Number of posts : 6
First Name : Roy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:25 am

im verry sorry dude with all my heart!!Sad i just was happy when i had 99 str but now:( 3 days not play this great server:( man i'm so sorry SadSad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the server?   What do you think of the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the server?
Page 1 of 1